12 Aug LEVEL TWO
RMY Legal is open
Our office will remain open, our usual hours are 8.15a.m to 5.15p.m.
What you need to know
- Please do not drop into the office, call or email ahead to make an appointment with the team member you would like to see.
- Some of our people will need to continue with some flexibility working remotely from home at times plus working in the office.
- We can continue to meet if your preference is to use technology with zoom meetings or via video calls, we are more than happy to meet with you in person in the office but there will be protocols we will have in place to keep our people and those visiting our premises safe and well.
- Alert Level 2 cleanliness and social distancing protocols have been put in place.
Alert Level 2 Protocols
- Visitors to our office will be required to sign in. Our reception staff will be there to greet you and guide you through the steps you need to take initially, adhering to Level 2 protocols. We will need to contact trace all visitors who visit our office so your details will be taken each time you visit. This will be done in a way that your details will be kept private and confidential from others.
- At this stage once signed in you will be directed to an interview room where you will await the team member you will be seeing. Please follow the instructions of our staff.
- High touch areas will be cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- Meeting rooms will be cleaned after every use.
- Appropriate distancing in meeting rooms will be implemented.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to clients and staff.
- We will have pens available for you and we ask that you take the pen with you to be used to sign off any documents then it is yours to keep.
- Our apologies but offering hot or cold drinks are not appropriate during Level 2.
If you need more advice, then please call our reception 06 7698080 to be transferred to any one of the team or call their cell phone direct. You can get these details from our website www.rmylegal.co.nz
Stay Safe and Well The RMY Legal team